Ephrem Zewdie Robele
Global Finance Services, Global Services Centre
World Health Organization
· Reviewing WHO’s AP automation journey
· Understanding the various Implementation challenges including legacy processes, system, employee buy-in and change management as well as partnering the suitable vendor for the suitable process
· Exploring what works well and maximising further optimisation opportunities
12:40 PM “Next step forward” Panel Discussion Maximising possibilities and navigating challenges for Shared Services in the era of Intelligent Automation
Following the 3 case studies, our presenters will participate on this 30-minute panel, and will focus on lessons learnt from their automation journey.
· Reviewing lessons learnt from automation projects
· Evaluating project risks involved, and how we can overcome them
· The hottest issue – How can we accelerate automation in a sustainable manner?
· Will Intelligent Automation be the answer to high talent attrition in Malaysia’s Shared Services market?